I spent a total of 5 weeks at this hotel. Most of my meetings were in Belmopan and there is a lack of choice in Bel for hotels. San Ignacio is about 40min away and is a charming town with several restaurants to choose from and close to some of Belize's main tourist attractions. I highly recommend this hotel for tourists and business travelers. I travel a lot for work and it is nice when you encounter personalized service and problem solvers. Everyone from maintenance to front staff was friendly and knew my name. They went the extra mile to make you feel welcome and were always helpful and friendly. The pool is great the best in the region. There are a variety of rooms to suit different budgets. It is only a 5 min walk into town. I found this hotel to be very good value and there is a really nice, happy vibe.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Hotel
- San Ignacio Resort
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. This year, the Resort was awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year" by the Belize Tourism Board;this title recognizes the top tourism establishments in the country.The Resort is located within a 17 acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, perched on hillside along the Macal River Valley and just a short walk from downtown San Ignacio, provide the deluxe 24 room resort its unique feature of providing luxury at "The Only Jungle in Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.