Great location, best hotel in the nearby area - has some good touches including an excellent breakfast buffet . I was impressed with the luxurious accommodations, the friendly and informative staff. I upgraded to an executive room, It was roomy, with a comfortable king bed, a small sofa and coffee table seating area, a desk and a chest of drawers. It also had large picture windows overlooking the pool and the jungle in the back, (great view for picture taking). Maid service was very attentive. Overall, I have no complaints-everything was great. Keep up the great work San Ignacio, Belize. December 9-13, 2013.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Hotel
- San Ignacio Resort
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. This year, the Resort was awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year" by the Belize Tourism Board;this title recognizes the top tourism establishments in the country.The Resort is located within a 17 acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, perched on hillside along the Macal River Valley and just a short walk from downtown San Ignacio, provide the deluxe 24 room resort its unique feature of providing luxury at "The Only Jungle in Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.