My husband, daughter and I stopped over for lunch after 3 uncomfortable days in Guatemala and decided to stay for the night and we fell in love with the place. The place was so peaceful, immaculate and the staff super friendly and attentive. This will be our new hang out spot when in the Cayo region. Being in the hospitality industry I can immediately tell that the owners had beautiful taste and very serious about the service they offer.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Hotel
- San Ignacio Resort
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. This year, the Resort was awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year" by the Belize Tourism Board;this title recognizes the top tourism establishments in the country.The Resort is located within a 17 acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, perched on hillside along the Macal River Valley and just a short walk from downtown San Ignacio, provide the deluxe 24 room resort its unique feature of providing luxury at "The Only Jungle in Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.