Always a great place to stay; it improves every time I am there. Loved the hammock on the patio. One of the best pools ever, especially considering the view of toucans and other birds that live in the foliage surrounding it.
It's the best of Belize in a beautiful setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. This year, the Resort was awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year" by the Belize Tourism Board;this title recognizes the top tourism establishments in the country.The Resort is located within a 17 acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, perched on hillside along the Macal River Valley and just a short walk from downtown San Ignacio, provide the deluxe 24 room resort its unique feature of providing luxury at "The Only Jungle in Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize