We stayed here for one night prior to going to Tikal. The hotel is clean and staff is friendly and very helpful. We were going to spend the next night in Tikal and needed a place to leave most of our luggage and our rental car for the night. Flora at the front desk kept our bags for us in the office at no charge and our car was safe in the parking lot. They went above and beyond to make us comfortable while we were there and answered our questions about traveling to Tikal. Can't say enough nice things about this hotel. While in San Ignacio we ate at Erva's and it was great. Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. This year, the Resort was awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year" by the Belize Tourism Board;this title recognizes the top tourism establishments in the country.The Resort is located within a 17 acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, perched on hillside along the Macal River Valley and just a short walk from downtown San Ignacio, provide the deluxe 24 room resort its unique feature of providing luxury at "The Only Jungle in Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize