We stayed here while in the Cayo. The grounds are beautiful and the staff is amazing. The food is incredible, don't go out to eat just eat in their dining room. The pool was great and our cabana was very private. We also went horseback riding and cave tubing, both great, well priced and easy to book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maya Mountain Lodge is a small family run eco-jungle lodge located 3/4 Mls. On the Cristo Rey Road, only five minutes from downtown San Ignacio, Belize. Offering 15 air conditioned units varying from family cottages equipped with kitchenettes to our standard rooms. We also have economy rooms for the budget conscious. Weekly and monthly rates are available for up to 70% discount. We are famous for our dining service which features cultural meals of the different ethnic groups in Belize. Dining reservations are required. We also offer cooking courses when booked in advance. We have an on property tour company which provides safe, reliable tours of high quality and which are fun as well as educational. There is a pool, nature trails, tropical gardens,conference room, spa, and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Maya Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Mountain Hotel San Ignacio
- Maya Mountain Lodge Belize/San Ignacio