Our group stayed at Windy Hill for a week and enjoyed our time there immensely. The setting is delightful-beautiful grounds and wildlife sightings everyday. Our accommodations, cabins with air, tv, wi-if, were very comfortable. We also enjoyed the pool every afternoon.
But, the staff is the highlight of this resort. They welcomed us warmly and took care of our every need. The office staff were always available and their recommendations for activities in the area were a big help. The restaurant staff is excellent and worked to serve our large group as quickly as possible. The food was wonderful! Ricky, the bartender, is an artist. You must try his Piña Colada!!
I recommend Windy Hill to families, singles or groups. You'll enjoy staying there while exploring San Ignacio and the beautiful surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio