We stayed here for 4 nights, Dec 2 - 6. Windy Hill arranged all our transfers and tours. Everyone should experience Market Day (Saturday) in San Ignacio, and we went to Che Chem Ha Cave, Tikal and Caves Branch, where we ziplined and cave tubed. All our tours and guides were awesome, and the staff at Windy Hill were great also. Our cottage was spotless, the grounds were beautiful, and the food was fantastic. Windy Hill also arranged our hotel at San Pedro, everything went without a hitch. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio