I had the chance of coming to beautiful Belize; was in San Ignacio visiting the marvelous Chechem Ha anda Caracol. Stayed at Windy Hill and was a lovely experience. Pool is just great after the daily activities. Food is good and the staff is fantastic. Enjoyed thw timber cottages. TV´s are rather small. No phone in the room. But enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio