First of all I a REALLY late with doing this I stayed here March of 2011.The grounds are spectacular! Saw awesome birds. I am not a bird watcher. Everything was clean. Meals were served family style and all were homemade. Jeromi and Eric are super nice. all of their family are super sweet!!! Went canoeing in a cave I can not recall the name???? It was very nice. San Ignacio is close by and a wonderful little shopping area. They also have a internet café there in town if you need it. This is like a dream vacation. The thatched roofs are nice. I was kinda skeptical at first about them but, they do not leak. We had our own private bathroom and the ladies there will do your laundry for a fee. Which was awesome!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Belize jungle lodge is located in the lush jungles and along side the beautiful Macal River. Owned and operated by the Tut family, using the ancient art of palm-thatched roofs that blend with the natural beauty of Belize. Combine this exotic atmosphere with genuine Belizean family hospitality and the result is a rare encounter between culture and adventure. . We provide our guests with the opportunity to explore the country's many wonders while staying in comfort that reflects Belizean culture. Your base for all your adventures in Belize whether it be caving, birding, visits to archeological sites such as Caracol, Tikal Xunanunich and many other Belize Maya ruins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Hotel San Ignacio
- Crystal Paradise Resort Belize/San Ignacio