The facilities and grounds are AMAZING. Thousands of flowers and birds and clean/well managed facilities. However I was traveling alone, and I would not recommend this place for a solo traveler. I went on a bunch of tours, which CR did arrange for me, but I had to pay extra, and it was rather lonely (although the guides from CR were AMAZING)! The food was great, although, again because I was alone, I ate by myself most nights (that is the way they set the tables). All in all I would definitely stay there again if I had some company (even though I usually love traveling alone). It is also relevant to mention that CR has the best prices for cabanas in the Cayo district for what you get; very VERY much worth it. Another note: do not go if you want to sleep past 6am-- the awesome birds WILL wake you up.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Hotel San Ignacio
- Crystal Paradise Hotel
- Crystal Paradise Resort Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Belize jungle lodge is located in the lush jungles and along side the beautiful Macal River. Owned and operated by the Tut family, using the ancient art of palm-thatched roofs that blend with the natural beauty of Belize. Combine this exotic atmosphere with genuine Belizean family hospitality and the result is a rare encounter between culture and adventure. . We provide our guests with the opportunity to explore the country's many wonders while staying in comfort that reflects Belizean culture. Your base for all your adventures in Belize whether it be caving, birding, visits to archeological sites such as Caracol, Tikal Xunanunich and many other Belize Maya ruins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.