Our stay at Crystal Paradise Resort was spectacular. The Tut family's warmth and hospitality provide guests with a truly Belizean experience. The food was fantastic (and we have pretty high standards). The rooms have everything you need on your travels. The property is breathtaking and the wildlife sightings amazing. We stayed with out two young sons who had the time of their lives. The optional tours provide a plethora of activities to choose from (both guided and unguided). You feel you're at a home away from when you are here. We hope to come back someday.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Hotel San Ignacio
- Crystal Paradise Hotel
- Crystal Paradise Resort Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Belize jungle lodge is located in the lush jungles and along side the beautiful Macal River. Owned and operated by the Tut family, using the ancient art of palm-thatched roofs that blend with the natural beauty of Belize. Combine this exotic atmosphere with genuine Belizean family hospitality and the result is a rare encounter between culture and adventure. . We provide our guests with the opportunity to explore the country's many wonders while staying in comfort that reflects Belizean culture. Your base for all your adventures in Belize whether it be caving, birding, visits to archeological sites such as Caracol, Tikal Xunanunich and many other Belize Maya ruins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.