Great family run establishment. Food was wonderful. Truly enjoyed our stay here, wish we had added a few extra days here. We were on a planned Birding vacation, hosted by the Brothers of the family. They run many different tours throughout the country. The Birding trip was a huge success, 180 species seen, 45 new life listers. The birds on the property were amazing also. Nice short walk to the river. Dogs were a little loud one night but did not hear them other nights. Great family doing an excellent job in their part of paradise. Accomodations were nice with a ceiling fan and private bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Belize jungle lodge is located in the lush jungles and along side the beautiful Macal River. Owned and operated by the Tut family, using the ancient art of palm-thatched roofs that blend with the natural beauty of Belize. Combine this exotic atmosphere with genuine Belizean family hospitality and the result is a rare encounter between culture and adventure. . We provide our guests with the opportunity to explore the country's many wonders while staying in comfort that reflects Belizean culture. Your base for all your adventures in Belize whether it be caving, birding, visits to archeological sites such as Caracol, Tikal Xunanunich and many other Belize Maya ruins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Hotel San Ignacio
- Crystal Paradise Resort Belize/San Ignacio