My friend and I spent five days at Crystal Paradise and had a great time. We signed up for some of their tours and did some of our own and all were great. My friend is a big birder and am not but it worked out great. She was able to go on some bird-specific trips while I enjoyed the grounds and relaxed and there were other tours we did together that combined interests. I loved canoeing, Chechem Ha Cave, and the long day trip to Tikal! The Tut family are great and so welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Belize jungle lodge is located in the lush jungles and along side the beautiful Macal River. Owned and operated by the Tut family, using the ancient art of palm-thatched roofs that blend with the natural beauty of Belize. Combine this exotic atmosphere with genuine Belizean family hospitality and the result is a rare encounter between culture and adventure. . We provide our guests with the opportunity to explore the country's many wonders while staying in comfort that reflects Belizean culture. Your base for all your adventures in Belize whether it be caving, birding, visits to archeological sites such as Caracol, Tikal Xunanunich and many other Belize Maya ruins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Hotel San Ignacio
- Crystal Paradise Resort Belize/San Ignacio