The rooms are quite rustic. It can get humid and warm through out the night. They do have great showers but make sure you take shower shoes. The mattress we had was thin and sheets didn't fit properly. We ended up using both sheets on the mattress and using the blanket to cover with. The food was good over all. The tour guides were amazing. Selmo and Omar have a passion for what they do and it shows. The vehicles they drive however good use some work. The roads they have to drive explains the reason the SUV's are in the shape they are. You should be warned that in Belize the driver's don't waste anytime getting around. They are fast and it can be hair raising. Over all it was still amazing and a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Belize jungle lodge is located in the lush jungles and along side the beautiful Macal River. Owned and operated by the Tut family, using the ancient art of palm-thatched roofs that blend with the natural beauty of Belize. Combine this exotic atmosphere with genuine Belizean family hospitality and the result is a rare encounter between culture and adventure. . We provide our guests with the opportunity to explore the country's many wonders while staying in comfort that reflects Belizean culture. Your base for all your adventures in Belize whether it be caving, birding, visits to archeological sites such as Caracol, Tikal Xunanunich and many other Belize Maya ruins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Hotel San Ignacio
- Crystal Paradise Resort Belize/San Ignacio