Lodge, grounds, staff everything was terrific. Only complaint was the family style dinners, at first they were terrific, then the training chef was in and the food suffered. It's an expensive lodge, but I think it's worth it. We stayed in the deluxe vista lodge and the room itself was very dark, good idea to bring a reading light for your book if you like to read in bed. We did all the activities including going to Tikal in Guatalama. Our favorite activity was the canoeing.
- Also Known As:
- Black Rock Hotel
- Black Rock Hotel San Ignacio
- Black Rock Lodge Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Black Rock Lodge's stunning rainforest location offers unmatched opportunity for adventure. Whether canoeing the Macal River, horseback riding to Flourcamp Cave, or touring nearby Tikal & Caracol, guests are inspired by the diversity of the local wildlife, including over 320 bird species sighted on the property. Our commitment to environmental stewardship is evident in every aspect of your stay and our knowledgeable and friendly staff go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Black Rock Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.