This was our second visit to Blackrock lodge, and will certainly not be our last. This is paradise. The location is lush with flora and fauna. Everywhere you look there is extreme beauty. The staff couldn't be more friendly or accommodating. I jokingly mentioned to the manager, Peta, that the vegetation in front of our cabin had grown so much since we were last here that we could no longer see the river view. She immediately had staff cut back the tropical plants to restore the view. They even removed a palm tree, and planted it elsewhere.
The delicious food is served family style, so we were able to meet some wonderful guests.
I LOVE IT HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Black Rock Lodge's stunning rainforest location offers unmatched opportunity for adventure. Whether canoeing the Macal River, horseback riding to Flourcamp Cave, or touring nearby Tikal & Caracol, guests are inspired by the diversity of the local wildlife, including over 320 bird species sighted on the property. Our commitment to environmental stewardship is evident in every aspect of your stay and our knowledgeable and friendly staff go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Black Rock Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Rock Hotel San Ignacio
- Black Rock Lodge Belize/San Ignacio