We, my wife and I, stayed at Black Rock at the end of February 2012. The accommodation in free-standing lodges is comfortable and private with outstanding positions overlooking river and jungle. The food was excellent, the staff helpful, friendly and very easy to deal with. We canoed, bird-watched and visited Xunantunich, Mayan ruins - which were outstanding.
We would have stayed longer if we had known how nice a place this is.
Peter and Sue Mooney, UK
- Also Known As:
- Black Rock Hotel
- Black Rock Hotel San Ignacio
- Black Rock Lodge Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Black Rock Lodge's stunning rainforest location offers unmatched opportunity for adventure. Whether canoeing the Macal River, horseback riding to Flourcamp Cave, or touring nearby Tikal & Caracol, guests are inspired by the diversity of the local wildlife, including over 320 bird species sighted on the property. Our commitment to environmental stewardship is evident in every aspect of your stay and our knowledgeable and friendly staff go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Black Rock Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.