“Best Food In Town” 4 of 5 stars

+501 824 2302
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 57 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Right next to the mall and by Polly? Pizza restaurant. I am Indian and not a huge fan of Indian food -- but randomly this was the BEST SOUTH INDIAN food I have ever eaten!!
NY
“Best Food In Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Surprisingly, I found the food here to be the best out of the many places I ate at in SI. Serendib has an extensive menu & the food is tasty & priced well. I had curried chicken with white rice, plantain, & a small side salad.

Visited July 2014

Texas
“Lots of variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

There were lots of choices on this menu. We had fried rice and a burger. All of our food was really tasty! The burger was huge! We really enjoyed the seasoned potatoes.

Visited July 2014
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We fancied something a bit different from burritos and beans so came here for a curry, and were not disappointed. Delicious proper Asian food, nice and spicy, devilled potatos recommended. My girlfriend is of Indian heritage and eats this food all the time, and even she was impressed!

Worth a visit when in San Ignacio.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good for beers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Get a bucket of beers and hang out on the front porch here. Food is fine but not remarkable at all...same fare as all of Burns avenue. Try Martha's Kitchen or Elvi's kitchen for some good eats and atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
Gilford, New Hampshire
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My friend and I weren't that hungry, so we split a meal, and it was wonderful! So glad that we ate there! I would definitely recommend it! Great food, and good prices too!

Visited May 2014