Spent three nights in the jungle at Mystic River with friends and had a phenomenal experience. The owners and staff were fantastic and extremely accommodating. We booked all of our tours (ATM, Tikal, Sapodilla Waterfall, horseback riding, and cave tubing) as well as our transfers to and from Belize City through the resort - it could not have been more convenient, the guides were awesome, and we had the best time. Mystic River also has a great restaurant and bar overlooking the river where we had all our meals. The rooms and the grounds are beautiful and very well maintained. I was so glad we found Mystic River and would highly recommend staying here when in San Ignacio!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mystic River Resort offers the discerning traveler luxurious suites overlooking the Macal River, all featuring king size beds, private patios and fireplaces. The view from our restaurant will leave you breathless. Come join us for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our chef will treat you to some of the best food in Belize. Free WIFI at dining room and bar. Relax by our new “Lilly Pool” overlooking our beautiful grounds. Canoe, tube, visit ruins and caves… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Mystic River Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystic River Hotel San Ignacio
- Mystic River Resort Belize/San Ignacio