I am a Belizean and when my family and friends come to Belize, we always love to stay at Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge. The place is beautiful, well groomed, very peaceful and quiet. The food is the best and the prices are very reasonable. When you are there you can feel the real Belize, where wildlife abounds. We saw Toucans, Iguanas, Agouti, and even a Jaguarundi cat. The river is close by and we love to go in for a swim and for tubing. The location is great with a central location for seeing many beautiful places. Mayan sites, caves, waterfalls, butterfly farm, and other things. We would relax in the hammocks and enjoy the breezes while reading a good book or just enjoying an ice cold drink. We love the place and plan to return every time we have the chance.
Thank you Ron and Al for all the unforgettable memories
- Also Known As:
- Macaw Bank Jungle Hotel
- Macaw Bank Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly, romantic honeymoon destination, naturalist paradise, ornithologist will especially love our beautiful Macal River frontage with access to many activities and adventures. Cabanas are private, secluded, spacious, clean, with screened windows,private deck or veranda, private baths, fans, and lights. Many activities available. Volleyball, croquet, river tubing, hiking, bird watching, etc. Tours are arranged complimentary. Close to ATM Caves, Caracol, Belize Botanical Gardens,zip line, horseback riding, San Ignacio town and market, Xunantunich, Greenhills Butterfly Ranch, Barton Creek Cave, Eljio Panti National Park, and much more... Tubes provided complimentary for guests. Canoeing available. WI-FI provided free of charge. Restaurant on premises, gift shop, bar. Five miles of well groomed nature trails,ancient trees, park like jungle setting, hammocks,lending library, ping pong table,telescope for use by our star gazing guests, camping also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Macaw Bank Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.