We stayed at Moonracer for 3 nights at the beginning of our trip to Belize. The property is beautiful and quiet. The lack of electricity is not an issue. There are very strong flashlights for the guests to use.
Marge and Tom were very helpful - they answered my questions via email prior to our arrival and suggested restaurants at our next destination. We left some credit cards behind and they went out of their way to return these to us while we were still in Belize.
The dining experience was fun and the food was great. The room was simple, spacious, and clean. It was exactly what we were looking for.
- Also Known As:
- Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours Hotel San Ignacio
- Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours Hotel
- Moonracer Farm Lodging And Tours
- Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, 2 room, full-service jungle lodge located just outside the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve and Elijio Panti National Park. Meals served family style, alcoholic beverages available. Hiking from the lodge, other tours arranged upon request. Private baths, hot showers, 2 queen beds per room, internet access, limited electricity. Discount for rentals of entire 2-room cabin. RV Parking. Dogs are welcome, kenneling available. Current rates are US$75/night/room. ... more less