My family and another family of travel buddies have been on several wonderful excursions, but nothing can compare to this exceptional experience in Belize. We had 9 people in total - 4 adults in their 50's and 5 young adults from 18 to 24. All had wonderful things to say about Cave's Branch. We stayed in 2 tree houses - 20 and 21 - and 21 by far had the better view. The tree houses were perched up on a hill overlooking a river surrounded by jungle - you are definitely part of the jungle in these accommodations! There are no windows - just screens and at night the noises of the jungle fill your room. The meals were very good and the staff was as pleasant and welcoming as could be. We went on 2 excursions while at Cave's Branch - cave tubing and a mayan ruins tour. We all loved the cave tubing with our excellent guides Alex and Wilmer - this is an experience you will never forget! The mayan ruins tour was made by our guide Carlos. Overall, my group wished we had stayed another day here instead of an extra day at the beach. One detail my group wished had been at Cave's Branch was wifi somewhere in the facility - the one guest computer was not enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure Travel is what Caves Branch was built on and Adventure Travel is still what Caves Branch is all about. But over the years, the Caves Branch jungle lodge has evolved from extremely rustic Jungle River Camp with outhouses and bathing in the river to our most recent 5 Star Luxury Tree Houses with roof top decks and hot tubs to relax under the stars above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan