My boyfriend and I stayed her for the first three days of our vacation and had a blast. The service was amazing, everyone was super friendly and the staff would stay and hang out with us after dinner, especially Jason, and Pedro. The food was wonderful and varied enough for picky eaters as well. The treehouse we stayed in was amazing. Loved the view, loved everything about it. The excursions were a blast, we did the cave tubing and the Maya ruins in Tikal, Guatemala. Had great tour guides both times and we even met Ian on the trip who was a very friendly adventurous guy. The only warning is that this location is deep in jungle so be prepared to come face to face with giant spiders, howler monkeys, bats, etc. Carmen even went to remove a very large spider from one couples door entrance to their room and brought it back to show them it was removed then released it back into the jungle lol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure Travel is what Caves Branch was built on and Adventure Travel is still what Caves Branch is all about. But over the years, the Caves Branch jungle lodge has evolved from extremely rustic Jungle River Camp with outhouses and bathing in the river to our most recent 5 Star Luxury Tree Houses with roof top decks and hot tubs to relax under the stars above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan