Our stay at Cave’s Branch was truly unique. I wasn’t sure what to expect on our drive out there, but pulling up to the resort totally put my mind at ease. The lodge is beautiful, very clean, and the staff are pretty incredible. The adventure guides are exceptionally knowledgeable and make you feel very safe while doing crazy adventures such as the cave waterfalls (which I cannot recommend strongly enough!). The food was wonderful and an experience all its own.
The resort is placed in the middle of the rainforest…a legit rainforest with the sounds, plants and animals that you should expect in such an environment. We stayed in a jungle cabana and thought it was so cool to feel as though you were sleeping outside in the jungle and waking up to the sounds of howler monkeys. Yes, there are mosquitoes everywhere in Belize so come prepared for that.
Be warned, if you are not particularly outdoorsy or are looking to lounge around for your vacation this may not be the place for you. But if you love incredible experiences, amazing food, a social atmosphere and great customer service, this is where you need to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure Travel is what Caves Branch was built on and Adventure Travel is still what Caves Branch is all about. But over the years, the Caves Branch jungle lodge has evolved from extremely rustic Jungle River Camp with outhouses and bathing in the river to our most recent 5 Star Luxury Tree Houses with roof top decks and hot tubs to relax under the stars above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan