I searched around a lot to find the most safe.. adventerous trips we could do, to celebrate my little sister's 50th birthday. We could not have found a more wonderful place to test our nerves, under completely safe circumstances with the most terrific of guides. We did the Waterfall Caves tour and the Black Hole Drop. Both were a test of our spirit... a test of our physical ability... and a huge uplifting experience once we had finished it. We were not "babied", "pushed" or "led up the path", we were allowed to do it in our own time, with guides we completely trusted. Many was the time we could have given up, but with gentle kind encouragement we continued. So glad we did. If you want somewhere to PROVE to yourself... you still GOT IT, then these two tours are a must. Thank you Caves Branch, for providing two of the most exciting experiences of my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure Travel is what Caves Branch was built on and Adventure Travel is still what Caves Branch is all about. But over the years, the Caves Branch jungle lodge has evolved from extremely rustic Jungle River Camp with outhouses and bathing in the river to our most recent 5 Star Luxury Tree Houses with roof top decks and hot tubs to relax under the stars above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan