My two middleaged friends and I took the four nights package and had the most wonderful time at CB. The attentions we received did not go unnoticed... from Ella, Ian's wife, as she gave us a guided tour of the developing botanical garden, to Mr. Chan, and his tour of the spectacular orchid greenhouse, to the knowledgable and concerned guides who provided a wonderful adventure river tubing for 7 miles in and out of caves and lastly, kayaking the Siban River for hours, complete wth delicious picnic lunch put on by Niko at rivers edge. The jungle environment is exquisite and in dire need of protection as we noted in other areas of Belize it has been clearcut with nothing but rubble remaining.
The food was very good and plentiful, accomodation a delight, with only a screen to separate one from noisy jungle life.The patrons were fun and very enthusiastic and ready to share their daily adventures. My biggest regret was that we missed the giant tarantula spider that strolled across the dining area floor the night before we arrived. Too bad... next time! Kathie Dick, Oakville Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure Travel is what Caves Branch was built on and Adventure Travel is still what Caves Branch is all about. But over the years, the Caves Branch jungle lodge has evolved from extremely rustic Jungle River Camp with outhouses and bathing in the river to our most recent 5 Star Luxury Tree Houses with roof top decks and hot tubs to relax under the stars above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan