You have to stay here when you are in Belize John and Carolyn Carr are hosts with the most. All staff are efficient friendly The food is all organic Lots of things on the menu Freshly squeezed juice. A pool to cool off at the end of a hot day.The only thing is you have to travel down a gravel road to get here but it is worth the trip. the staff bend over backwards to make sure that you are catered to.We highly recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bank Lodge & Horseback Adventure Hotel Belmopan
- Banana Bank Lodge And Horseback Adventure
- Banana Bank Lodge & Horseback Adventure Hotel
- Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventure Belize/Belmopan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful rainforest setting beside the mighty Belize River sits a jungle paradise where horses roam freely. Parrots, toucans, macaws will greet you with a "tropical Hello" while and our jaguar Tikatoo and other animals delight your stay. Here you'll find adventure, great food, congenial hosts, exotic artwork and memories to last a lifetime. Family style dining and our helpful, friendly staff all ensure your stay at Banana Bank is an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Banana Bank Lodge & Jungle Horseback Adventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.