“Welcome Home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Twin Palms

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belmopan
The Inn at Twin Palms
You added The Inn at Twin Palms to your Saves list
Ml 54 Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, Belize   |
Ranked #1 of 15 Belmopan B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“Welcome Home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I couldn't believe there was a place with a perfect score, but now I understand why Twin Palms has one. I have never been treated with such warm hospitality at any establishment prior to my stay here. Anna and Tim are a kind-hearted couple who will do everything they can to make sure you enjoy your stay.

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and were greeted with welcome drinks, an impeccably clean room, and fresh-picked flowers. Anna had inquired before our arrival as to our favorite drinks and favorite colors to make sure everything was to our liking. One night the owners even shared their homemade turkey soup with us. They have big friendly dogs and a very special cat named Smokey, with whom we became good friends during our stay.

The location is convenient: just a short walk from Belmopan and 30 minutes in every direction from numerous touristic activities, including the zoo, cave tubing, national parks and Mayan ruins.

The hot breakfast was a great way to wake up every morning. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The pool was refreshing and fun. The flower-covered grounds are just beautiful. Also, I cannot emphasize how CLEAN everything is. Honestly, if you want to know a place is clean, just look at the color of the grout in the shower. Twin Palms was so clean it was as if everything was built brand new just before I got there.

This place has everything you need including a reliable wi-fi connection and prompt laundry service.

I have never felt so at home and so at ease at a place away from my own home. Tim and Anna do a great job to make sure you feel welcome and happy. I wish I could transport Twin Palms to every place I visit. I will be back!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a sweet review of your recent stay with us at Twin Palms.It was nice sharing those few special days with you and we are very happy when our guests leave feeling like they were "home." When that happens we know we have accomplished what we always set out to do and that is to make it "your home away from home."Thanks for the nice photos you posted,each guests sees things differently and so we enjoy looking at guests photos more than the ones we take.
If you ever come back this way again,we look forward to hosting you once more.
We wish you both all the happiness in your new life together and all the best for the New Year 2014!!!
Anna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was my second time staying at Twin Palms and it was excellent, as before. Really pretty and comfortable rooms, a clean pool to relax in, delicious breakfasts (Anna was very accommodating of my wheat free request) and most importantly a feeling of being really looked after and that I would know exactly who to call in case of a problem. Anna and Tim couldn't have been more relaxed and welcoming. Thanks guys! OP

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy work schedule to write such a nice review of the time spent with us recently at Twin Palms.
It was great seeing you and your colleague once more and meet the new ones as well.
We thank you for the work you all do in our country and the rest of the Caribbean.
We wish you a Very Merry Christmas and all the Best for 2014!!
If you return to Belize next year we will be here waiting for you to come back to your "Home Away from Home."
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was my 5th stay at Twin Palms over the past 2 years. As usual the breakfasts were delicious - who couldn't resist bread or muffins fresh from the oven! The broad conversation topics around the table are a great start to the day...and for those who have to get away early, Anna is kind enough to get your breakfast "to go". Sadly the extremely wet weather prevented my daily dip in the pool...but it was still warm enough to sit under cover and soak in the aroma from the plants and flowers in the garden. Can't wait for my next visit and spending time with my extended family - Anna and Tim...and their family!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review of your 5th stay with us at Twin Palms!!
It is always great to see you again and yes,you have certainly become a part of our family.The weather finally cleared up and the temperature is cooler,last night it was 58 degrees,wh9ch i9s very cold for us :)
Have a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you again in the New Year,2014!!!
Best,
Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was my first time at Twin Palms and it simply feels like home. The place is very clean and very well kept and nicely furnished. Anna is a really great host and I loved the morning conversations over breakfast. If I had to find a negative it would have to be that Twin Palms is not that centrally located but I would gladly stay here over the other places. Hands down the best place to stay in Belmopan. Thanks Anna and Smokey for being great company.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your first and recent stay with us.
It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoy their stay.We enjoy what we do at Twin Pals and like I often tell my guests,"when you love what you do,you don't work."
We hope that if your business brings you back to Belize that you stop in again.
Thanks for the work you do in our country!!
Anna & Smokey:)
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our second stay at Twin Palms and every bit as good as we remembered it. Room was very well appointed and very comfortable and the breakfasts wonderful. Tim and Anna are excellent hosts and will do althey can to ensure that you enjoy your stay. Special thanks, though, to Anna for her great kindness and thoughtfulness in helping with our daughter and her new baby - Patience and I really appreciated it. See you next year!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
You brought a huge smile to my face with your sweet words,"simply the best place to stay in Belize."
Yes,I'm still smiling as I write this response.Thank you so much for the very nice review of your second stay with us.It was absolutely wonderful to see you again and what made the stay extra special was the new addition to the family,your handsome grandson!!!!

We hope to see you again sometime in 2014,it will be our pleasure to host you once more.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I and a colleague spent almost three weeks at the Twin Palms during October, and it was a simply wonderful experience. Anna and Tim couldn't do enough for us, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We also spent several very pleasurable evenings together with them, and they are great company as well as excellent hosts. We will be returning early in the New Year, and are really looking forward to it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Thanks so much for such a kind review of your stay with us.We sure had some fun times and we too look forward to your next business trip in Belize in the New Year.
It was our pleasure to have met and hosted you both with us at Twin Palms.Each guest brings a new story and many memories are created before they leave and you were no less.
Thanks again for choosing Twin Palms, we will see you very soon.
Keep on rocking!!
Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

after spending a few weeks on the road my colleagues and I landed at this B&B recommended by local partners and it felt coming home. Rooms are very clean and fully furnished, there is a good pool and an amazing garden. WIFI works very well and Anna and the staff are wonderful and always ready to help and give advices. The breakfast is very good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
It was very nice of you to take the time to write a few words on your recent stay with us at Twin Palms.We are very happy when our guests leave feeling satisfied enough to write about it.It was a pleasure meeting and hosting you and if ever you are in this area again,please pop in to see us again.
Best Regards,
Anna

Been to The Inn at Twin Palms? Share your experiences!