I couldn't believe there was a place with a perfect score, but now I understand why Twin Palms has one. I have never been treated with such warm hospitality at any establishment prior to my stay here. Anna and Tim are a kind-hearted couple who will do everything they can to make sure you enjoy your stay.
My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and were greeted with welcome drinks, an impeccably clean room, and fresh-picked flowers. Anna had inquired before our arrival as to our favorite drinks and favorite colors to make sure everything was to our liking. One night the owners even shared their homemade turkey soup with us. They have big friendly dogs and a very special cat named Smokey, with whom we became good friends during our stay.
The location is convenient: just a short walk from Belmopan and 30 minutes in every direction from numerous touristic activities, including the zoo, cave tubing, national parks and Mayan ruins.
The hot breakfast was a great way to wake up every morning. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The pool was refreshing and fun. The flower-covered grounds are just beautiful. Also, I cannot emphasize how CLEAN everything is. Honestly, if you want to know a place is clean, just look at the color of the grout in the shower. Twin Palms was so clean it was as if everything was built brand new just before I got there.
This place has everything you need including a reliable wi-fi connection and prompt laundry service.
I have never felt so at home and so at ease at a place away from my own home. Tim and Anna do a great job to make sure you feel welcome and happy. I wish I could transport Twin Palms to every place I visit. I will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Twin Palms is located on a private estate with secured,ample parking just off the Hummingbird Highway in Belmopan,actually 0.5 Miles from downtown. Upon entering the Hummingbird Highway on your way into Belmopan,look for Uno Gas Station and our entrance is right across the street. Look for a small Twin Palms sign. We have 10 rooms and 2 swimming pools surrounded by tropical fruit trees and flowering gardens that attract a variety of birds. We are within 6 minutes of Government Offices,University of Belize and embassies. We are within 30 minutes of caving tubing, the ATM Cave, the Belize Zoo and the Blue Hole National Park and approximately 60 miles from the International Airport. All rooms are furnished with air condition, ceiling fan, hot & cold water, iron & ironing board, cell phone, free wireless internet, flat screen cable television, small refrigerator, coffee pot, full sized bed, clothes rack, desk and chair. There are two Small Private Villas completely furnished with a kitchenette with stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. It also has a small dining table with two chairs, a small couch, sitting chair, footstool and television. The room is furnished with a queen sized bed, closet, iron & ironing board, flat screen television, hair dryer and a private bathroom with hot & cold water. They also has free wireless internet. They have a private front porch. This villas are ideal for guests staying long term from a few weeks to a few months. A full Tropical Breakfast is served daily and is included in room rate. Cancellation or changes in reservations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival or a fee of three days will be charged.Check in 2:00 p.M. Check out 11:00 a.M. We offer airport pick up. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Twin Palms Hotel Belmopan
- Twin Palms Bed And Breakfast
- The Inn At Twin Palms Belize/Belmopan