I stayed 3 nights at this secluded,beautiful, comfortable and friendly oasis. Tim and Anna are perfect hosts. Knowledgeable about all aspects of Belize, including Grison's or bushdogs. Their assistentance and interest in my project was sincere and very helpful, they are well connected to the community.
The room was clean, beautiful, inviting with air conditioning and fan, the bathroom was very nice. I appreciated the bottled water in the fridge that came with the room.
The pool was much appreciated after a day of activities.
The breakfast is not to be missed. Fresh fruit, eggs, meat, avacado from their tree, and a baked good, fresh baked. The conversation with the other guests and Tim and Anna makes the meal all the more interesting.
Would I recommend you stay here, By All Means!! It's first rate.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Palms Hotel
- Twin Palms Hotel Belmopan
- Twin Palms Bed And Breakfast
- The Inn At Twin Palms Belize/Belmopan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Twin Palms is located on a private estate with secured,ample parking just off the Hummingbird Highway in Belmopan,actually 0.5 miles from downtown.Upon entering the Hummingbird Highway on your way into Belmopan,look for the Uno Gas Station and our entrance is right across the street.Look for a small Twin Palms sign.We have 6 rooms and a swimming pool surrounded by tropical fruit trees and flowering gardens that attract a variety of birds.We are within 6 minutes of Government Offices,University of Belize and embassies.We are within 30 minutes of caving tubing,the ATM Cave,the Belize Zoo and the Blue Hole National Park and approximately 60 miles from the International Airport.All rooms are furnished with air condition,ceiling fan,hot & cold water,iron & ironing board,cell phone,free wireless internet,flat screen cable television,small refrigerator,coffee pot,full sized bed,clothes rack,desk and chair.Room #1 is a Small Private Villa completely furnished with a kitchenette with stove,refrigerator,microwave and coffee pot.It also has a small dining table with two chairs,a small couch,sitting chair,footstool and television.The room is furnished with a queen sized bed,closet,iron & ironing board,flat screen television,hair dryer and a private bathroom with hot & cold water.It also has free wireless internet.It has a private front porch.This villa is very ideal for guests staying long term from a few weeks to a few months.A full Tropical Breakfast is served daily and is included in room rate. Cancellation or changes in reservations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival or a fee of three days will be charged.Check in:2:00 p.m.Check out :11:00 a.m.We offer airport pick up. ... more less