“Awesome zip lining, cave tubing, & lunch in Belize” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves

Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves
meet at Teminal One exiting the Fort Street Tourism Village, Belize City, Belize
011-501-605-6823
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 68 Activities in Belize City
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: CaveTubing is one of the most unique and exciting adventures offered in Belize, and for those who have never experienced it, now is the time to try it out! We also offer other adventures such as the zipline, mayan ruins, Belize zoo etc.Explore Belize Caves makes your cave tubing experience one to remember, taking you through two large caves, trekking through the Mayan Jungle, and offering fantastic one-on-one interaction with your knowledgeable tour guide. With Explore Belize Caves, you can be sure you won't be herded from one place to the next with a large tour group. You'll be in a small group headed by a friendly tour guide who can't wait to help you experience everything! Your trip will be enjoyable from the start, when you meet our guide just outside of terminal one at the cruise port. From there, you'll be taken to the caves in a comfortable air-conditioned van, learning fun facts about Belize on the way! Your tour guide will be with you from the time you leave the port until you return, and will help to make the excursion a memorable one.
Thousand Oaks, California
21 attraction reviews
“Awesome zip lining, cave tubing, & lunch in Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was a great excursion booked before we departed on the Carnival Liberty cruise. I booked online beforehand for the 4 of us and just like a previous review, Dennis called that evening from Belize to take my reservation. I put down $20 with the balance to be paid in cash when we met in Belize ($87/pp included lunch and rum punch). We met Eric at the dock (not Dennis) and was just full of joy and had a great personality. The ride took about an hour but Eric just kept us entertained. Once we got to the location for zip lining first, I would HIGHLY recommend using insect repellent. There were 7 zip lines with the last 2 over a river. Just great. Afterwards, we changed in our swimsuits and expect a half hour walk with your float tube before starting the cave tubing. Once there, Eric tied our float tubes together and floated down the river through the cave. Just totally RELAXING. What a different point of view. The cave tubing took about an hour and I wished it was longer. Very enjoyable. Once done, we changed back into dry clothes and had a local lunch that was super - the plantains were the best. This excursion is for all ages.

Palm Coast, Florida
“Dennis's crew is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Our Cave adventure was a 50th. Anniversary gift from our Daughter and Son-in-Law. it was awesome, Eric and Luis had our tubes waiting for us where the tubing started, we didn't have to carry our tubes like the other companies customers had to. The walk is about 45 min., but very interesting, the guides told us all about the cave and area as we walked along. They also told us interesting things about the foliage along the way, although the path is a little rocky the time went fast, thanks to the entertaining patter of Eric and Luis. My wife, "Precious" is 68 and I am 74, if we can do it, most people should also be able. We didn't do the zip line, but watched our kids, they had a ball. Much thanks to Luis and Eric for the great time had by all.

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Explore belize caves with Challenge tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great excursion! We booked this tour ourselves instead of with the cruise line. Our group had a blast with Dennis and Eric. The zip lines were awesome and the cave tubing was relaxing and informational. It was beautiful floating down through the rain forest. Our kids 12 y/o and 10 y/o loved both. FYI: if you're not use to physical exertion this might be a little taxing for you. A couple of ladies in our group were quite winded from the hike to the cave and climbing with the zip lines yet they did complete it. It was also great not having to carry our tubes for the 30 min walk to the cave. Other companies had their patrons carry their tubes and ours were waiting for us near the cave.

Mustang, Oklahoma
“Amazing even for a 4yr old and 7yr old!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Eric was are guide during our cave tubing adventure. We were the only clients that day (another couple was a no show). I was nervous not using the ships excursions especially since it was just me and my kids (age 4 and 7). However, I should not have worried at all. Eric was a great guide. He was excellent with the kids and made the hike through the rainforest interesting for them. I liked that we didn't have to carry our tubes on the long walk. My parents were on a ship excursion and we saw them repelling and Eric let us wait on them. So, we got to follow behind their group through the cave. Eric had an amazing light that allowed us to see everything and my kids and I didn't have to mess with the light (or losing it). My parents even made a comment that we had the better guide. Next time we come to Belize we will definitely be using this company. I can not say enough great things about them.

Visited October 2013
“Cave tubing and zip lining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Eric and Dennis took us cave tubing and zip lining! These guys are great at making sure everyone is taken care of from start to finish and make you feel very comfortable. Some of the other cave tubing companies have you carry your tube all the way to the caves but these guys have will have your tube waiting for you when you are almost to the caves. Take a change of clothes, bug spray, sun block and water shoes or crocs. I bought a pair of crocs for 15 bucks in Hattieville on the drive up and they saved my feet thanks to the advice of Eric! You don't want to wear plain flip flops because the path is very rocky. Overall, its a great adventure to experience!