“Awesome Cave Tubing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves

Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves
meet at Teminal One exiting the Fort Street Tourism Village, Belize City, Belize
011-501-605-6823
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: CaveTubing is one of the most unique and exciting adventures offered in Belize, and for those who have never experienced it, now is the time to try it out! We also offer other adventures such as the zipline, mayan ruins, Belize zoo etc.Explore Belize Caves makes your cave tubing experience one to remember, taking you through two large caves, trekking through the Mayan Jungle, and offering fantastic one-on-one interaction with your knowledgeable tour guide. With Explore Belize Caves, you can be sure you won't be herded from one place to the next with a large tour group. You'll be in a small group headed by a friendly tour guide who can't wait to help you experience everything! Your trip will be enjoyable from the start, when you meet our guide just outside of terminal one at the cruise port. From there, you'll be taken to the caves in a comfortable air-conditioned van, learning fun facts about Belize on the way! Your tour guide will be with you from the time you leave the port until you return, and will help to make the excursion a memorable one.
Golden, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Cave Tubing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

I took my family on a cruise which stopped in Belize, and prior to leaving I researched and booked through ExploreBelizeCaves.com who allowed my 7 year old to join which others required them to be 8 and charged a fraction of what the cruise ships charge. They advised us to get out on the first tender and were there to meet us upon arrival and got us to the caves before the masses. We were given the option of an additional hike for additional tubing not done by all tour companies. Dennis and Tim were awesome and very helpful. In route to tubing they educated us about Belize and answered all our questions, once we arrived they helped carry the tubes for the kids and were very knowledgeable about the jungle vegetation and wildlife. By far this was the highlight of our cruise excursions and we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

“V.I.P. Treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

My wife and I had a blast! We were picked up by Dennis, promptly after we got off the ship. The lines to tube and zipline were minimal, and Dennis knows his way around. I feel like we ended the day as family!

Thanks Disho, Tim, and Pepe!

“Fantastic Experience + Family + Friendly guides = Fun for All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

Our family (ages 26, 22, 18, 17 + parents) just got home after a fabulous cruise vacation including a port stop in Belize providing us a great experience with Explore Belize Caves Company! From the moment we met Dennis (Superb guide) at the cruise terminal and got in the roomy van -our journey began in Belize! Off we went and the friendliness of Dennis & Tim (driving) made us feel like long lost friends reuniting! We all enjoyed hearing various facts about Belize with the knowledge that came first hand - Dennis held our interest yet let us ask questions galore! When we arrived at the site - we met the other terrific members of the team -- Gilbert & Pepe~ we were given our instructions, our tubes & headlights & got ready to start the 40 min jungle trek to the river! Dennis assured us that he would stay with the van (peace of mind) and Gilbert led the way! Full of knowledge, he stopped us at interesting areas to give us information and point things out that we as "visitors" would not otherwise see or know~ As we got to the river ( so refreshing & clear) we loaded onto our tubes (sooo comfortable!) Tim got us all tied together and off we floated -- (with Tim's HELP – thank you again!!) One word - RELAXATION!!!! Watching other larger groups getting out of the water (cruise line), we continued on for another 30 minutes+ -- What a bonus! We finally arrived at our "take out" site - with the offer to jump off a cliff back into the water -- yes we had a taker! More fun was had! We had a quick walk to the van - changed in the large restrooms and then sat down for local lunch faire and icy cold Rum punch made by Dennis himself! DELICIOUS -- We were ALL clean platers! We were given time to do some shopping/ looking around at the local crafters (most appreciated) and then headed back to the van! The road trip back was even more fun and full of laughs, stories and genuine conversation! We had the 5th team member Darwin join us to our delight! It is too bad that the drive back went so fast -- We will miss our new found friends -- and can't wait to go back to visit, float, and laugh! Thank you Explore Belize Caves for helping make such great memories for all us! We will be singing your praises!

Cave33, Manager at Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves, responded to this review, April 10, 2011
Thanks a million for your review and we all had a great time with you all.

Thanks
Dennis
Albany, NY
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Dennis and Tim Rock!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

We had a group of 7 that did the zip-lining and cave tubing and it was great. Dennis and Tim were super friendly and out-going, the whole experience was fantastic. Upon talking to other people who went with other groups we found out that their pricing was very fair, we had a shorter drive, our tubes were better, there was a great lunch buffet for an extra $5 (this was also awesome!), and they just made the whole trip fun! I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a really fun day!

Little Rock, Arkansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Cave tubing - good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

I had contacted Dennis by email about this excursion and his response was fast. He sent us easy instructions on how to find him once we got to shore. Our family of 4 (7 and 10 year old) were paired with another family of 4. We had opted for just the cavetubing experience since my youngest had a cold and didn't want to zip line. We were in a comfortable van and traveled the hour to the caves. It was a long hour - the roads are TERRIBLE. Once there, the facility is nice. Has a clean restroom to change clothes if needed. Our guide gave us all water and pumped up our new tubes. We opted to take the longer route in order to go through 2 caves. Our group was very small compared to some of the others. Our guide stopped along the way and talked to us about the different trees in the rainforest. I really appreciated this part. The water was "refreshing". For me it was a little chilly but our tubes did not have that opening in the middle so you were mainly kept out of the water. Our family was tied together and the guide pulled us through the caves. We saw the the other groups getting off before us. I am glad we didn't b/c my girls enjoyed the last part the most, they were able to jump off a cliff into the beautiful water. We had fun but my girls were a little disappointed - they wanted a little more action.
Our ride home didn't seem as miserable - I think the rum punch helped! Our kids were hungry so our guide stopped at a local market so they could get some snacks. I would highly recommend this group if you are looking to cave tube. I felt very safe and well informed the entire trip.