I spent one night in the Belcove Hotel before heading down south to Toledo District. The hotel is small, but clean. A/C in our room. Pretty good service, but when we requested (twice) a cab for an early morning departure, it was not called for us. The rooms on the river can be very loud at night because of the nightclub next door- for peace and quiet, request a room near the front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belcove Hotel, located in the very center of downtown Belize City, with a view of the Hallover Creek and the famous Swing Bridge, welcomes you to its friendly, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. This family owned and operated business, offers you the very best in personal comfort that makes each of our guests feel like a V.I.P indeed. Our clean, comfortable rooms offer you the choice of a budget or deluxe rate accommodation of your choice in single, double or triple occupancy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Belcove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcove Hotel Belize City
- Belcove Hotel Belize/Belize City