Belcove Hotel was one of the few budget hotels we could find with good reviews - fortunately we headed there for 1 night prior to taking the overnight bus to Cancun. The Belcove seems to be in a sketchy part of town, especially at night, although in the day we walked around comfortably. We took the budget room with private bath and it was totally fine for 2 persons and the contents of 2 backpacks - the shower was one of the best we've had in all of Central America! The staff are very polite and helpful. The Internet worked very well in the hotel, and also provided low connectivity on the deck of the Marlin restaurant next door. Bonus that it backs onto the canal and the old swing bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belcove Hotel, located in the very center of downtown Belize City, with a view of the Hallover Creek and the famous Swing Bridge, welcomes you to its friendly, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. This family owned and operated business, offers you the very best in personal comfort that makes each of our guests feel like a V.I.P indeed. Our clean, comfortable rooms offer you the choice of a budget or deluxe rate accommodation of your choice in single, double or triple occupancy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Belcove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcove Hotel Belize City
- Belcove Hotel Belize/Belize City