This is a great place to stay if you are going to check out the mainland attractions, like: Mayan ruins, Belize Zoo, CAVE TUBING.com (this one shouldnt even be optional its so amazing!), etc.. Belize City itself isn't really attractive, but if you were going to stay in Caye Caulker or San Pedro and wanted to see any of those things, it would add soooo much travel time to your day and cost alot more too! Belcove was a great hub, awesome staff willing to help you out with anything! Good little rooms that they kept squeaky clean, they even folded our clothes that we left on the bed! :)
It was nice to sit on the balcony after a long day of touristing and watch the city at night....if you are lucky a guy will come by with baskets of baked goods and pastries for sale. The guy who works the night shift is really cool and good to talk to for tips and info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belcove Hotel, located in the very center of downtown Belize City, with a view of the Hallover Creek and the famous Swing Bridge, welcomes you to its friendly, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. This family owned and operated business, offers you the very best in personal comfort that makes each of our guests feel like a V.I.P indeed. Our clean, comfortable rooms offer you the choice of a budget or deluxe rate accommodation of your choice in single, double or triple occupancy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Belcove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcove Hotel Belize City
- Belcove Hotel Belize/Belize City