While on my way through Belize to Caye Caulker and San Pedro, I came across the guesthouse while taking a bus from Chetumal in Mexico. There is a wonderfully eclectic mix of people in Belize City, as was especially the case in this hostel. The management was always there to make a home-cooked meal, take us out to the local bars at night or fishing during the day. And of course Mitch was definitely a character with his tarot readings.
I can see some of the comments are probably from people expecting something greater than a backpacker's hostel. However I am more adventurous and for the price- I was glad to take the risk checking it out for myself after reading previous reviews...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We accommodate backpack travelers from all over the world..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Seaside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Guest House Hotel Belize City
- Seaside Guest House Belize/Belize City