We stayed at the Red Hut for 2 nights for a short stay in Belize prior to heading to Guatemala. The owners are lovely. They will pick you up from the airport and drive you to town for a good price. The place is simple but very clean and it has a nice rooftop terrace. Lewis does breakfast and a wicked BBQ. For longer stays, there is a kitchen you can use and a grocery store close by. A great choice for a good price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We here at The Red Hut Inn provide the most ultimate quiet and comfortable room available for the reasonable price. We are situated only 6 miles away from the airport, and in an up scale and quiet residential area, where only few houses from the sea, and the environment is safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Red Hut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Hut Hotel Belize City
- The Red Hut Inn Belize/Belize City