Do yourself a favor and stay at the The Red Hut Inn.
I stayed there in April 2013 and will return in September 2013. I could stay anywhere, but choose to stay with Julia, Louis and Trish at The Red Hut. Clean, simple rooms with AC and lots of hot water. They make everything so simple, including pick ups and drop offs at the airport.
Everyone was so welcoming and helpful. I could not have done my trip without them. Our group spent 4 nights with them. I love that it is not in the center of town. It is in a quiet neighborhood close to the water, but not on the water. The food was fabulous and Louis catered to our needs. We never ate anywhere else!
Belize city is not a tourist destination, but The Red Hut Inn is!
- Also Known As:
- The Red Hut Hotel Belize City
- The Red Hut Hotel
- The Red Hut Inn Belize/Belize City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We here at The Red Hut Inn provide the most ultimate quiet and comfortable room available for the reasonable price. We are situated only 6 miles away from the airport, and in an up scale and quiet residential area, where only few houses from the sea, and the environment is safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Red Hut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.