“king david is the king” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AlTourNative (or All-Tour-Native') is a variation of the word "alternative", and that is what we are ~ a wonderful alternative to the overcrowded, impersonal tours you may find with others. As an Alternative Tour Company in Belize With over 11 years guiding experience, King David nd EnTourage at AlTourNative Belize Services offers You alternative tours with your OWN private Guide(s) in Belize. From Mayan Sites, To Cave tubing, to Zip lining, to Belize Zoo or combination tours, AlTourNative Belize Services highlights and supports everything that is Belizean own. Open to Day tours for Cruise ship Passengers and Overnight Passengers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
playa
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“king david is the king”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

king david is an excellente tour guide.
amazing tours

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Unique and Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I very highly recommend King David for your Belize excursion and tour needs. His services exceeded all our expectations, and we always expect a lot. There was no doubt by the end of the excursion we had just experienced something special.

First of all, from the moment you begin to contact King David to arrange your privately guided tour he is extremely attentive and helpful. Whether you wish to communicate by email or telephone he is at your disposal. This was a great comfort to our family as it was the first time we had booked a private tour outside of Carnival’s group excursions (we visited Belize on August 6, 2014 off a cruise on the Carnival Magic).

Our tour guide was Javier and I cannot say enough complimentary words about him. He has an obvious pride for his country and an unquestionable passion for his job. Javier is a well-educated man and although we must have asked him over sixty questions about Belize ranging from wildlife, to politics, education and the economy he not only had all the answers but his replies were well versed and comprehensive. He delivered on all the “checklist” we had from visiting Mayan ruins, to dining at an authentic Belizean restaurant, and some real local shopping opportunities along with sightseeing. Everywhere we went Javier was a wealth of knowledge, a welcoming presence, and made us feel safe as if we were right at home. Javier has a way of not only excelling at his job but also at making a special connection with his guests.

I could probably go on for several more paragraphs about how highly we think of King David’s services and Javier, our guide, because our excursion was just that amazing. However, I will just end with this; my parents were with us on our cruise and on our excursion with King David. They have traveled all over the world and have been on 9 cruises. After our tour was done and we had said our good byes for the rest of the night, throughout dinners and even later on in the cruise my parents continued to rave about Javier and our tour in Belize. This was very important/special to me and speaks volumes for the quality of services King David’s local operation and Javier’s tour guide skills provide.

If you are looking for a private tour, custom tailored to your interests with people that are knowledgeable, attentive and keep you feeling secure this is the one to book for an excursion you will remember for the rest of your life (if you are lucky enough to get Javier you will not only come out wiser and happier but also with an excellent friend in beautiful Belize).

Luis Alejandro Cervantes

Visited August 2014
KingDavidBelize, Owner at AlTourNative Belize Services, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Every Review Is important and very well appreciated. But, this 26 th Review is very very important to me. With 10 years of guiding experience and In 5 months since I made that leap of Faith, I have gotten 26th five stars reviews. I guess my service speaks for itself. As more and more great reviews keep coming for us, it will only be natural that from time to time I may have more inquires, some of which maybe for the same day. AlTourNative Belize Services was created to give other OPTIONS and ALTERNATIVES to Visitors to Belize with the idea of having their own private LOCAL and NATIVE Tour guide/s for their party. This Tour Company is owned and operated locally. However, as a growing business, it’s only fitting that from time to time, we WILL need other guides to help us to provide good quality tour guide services to our future guest. There is only a selected few local guides that AlTourNative Belize Services would be glad to work along with because we do know the quality of service they provide to their guest. (Javier is definitely one of them) Therefore, on behalf of King David and Definitely Javier, I like to thank you for this great review. As local guides, it gives us great satisfaction to read of how the guest Do appreciate the service we had provided them. King David and Staff, we are here to serve YOU.
Ada, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“GREAT TIME with the King!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

King David delivers! Our family had a wonderful time in our one-day excursion in his city of Belize. He was very knowledgeable of the area and tailored the tour per our family's request. We always want to learn about the different places we visit as well as do the famous tourist activities and we did it all in our short time in Belize City.

O'Fallon, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC Tour Guide and Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Our family arrived into Belize City via a Carnival Cruise. I had set up everything with King David a week prior to our arrival. We had great communication on email and by phone. He also gave me some helpful information so we got the most out of our short visit. We were excited to meet King David since we had seen pictures of him on Trip Advisor with a Red Crown on. King David was waiting up for us just as he explained and then we were off to Cave Tubing and Altun Ha. King David was extremely knowledgeable and made sure the adults and children had a GREAT time! Everything he communicated about our tour was correct and he exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend King David's AlTourNative Belize Services to all vacationers/tourists visiting Belize.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I highly recommend King David!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a great time with David (the King!) when we stopped in the Belize port for a day. Despite the morning downpour, and my cranky kids, he was always in a good mood. He was continuously in contact from the moment I contacted him online with questions, and always responded quickly. He took us wherever we wanted to go, and was happy to take us to gift shop down town (cheaper prices!) when it turned out we had a little time left at the end of the day. We had a great time with him at Altu Ha and the monkey sanctuary. I highly recommend his services, and if I ever find myself in Belize again I will definitely hire him. He prides himself in being an impeccable service provider, and indeed he is!