Spent 19 nights , end of March first weeks of April . GREAT location! City bus runs right by to take you downtown. Local shops for food and supplies. As for safety , no problem ! Nice neighborhood ! Would I stay there again ? Yes , I plan on it ! Nancy, the owner is a sweet lady and willin to help make your stay the best. Clean and comfortable ! Hopein toget back soon ! The rooftop views are spectacular !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bachelors Inn, where we make you comfortable, a place so far home but make you feel at home. I bet you that you will have a great time with us here at Bachelors Inn, come enjoy the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Despegar.com so you can book your Bachelor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bachelor Hotel Belize City
- Bachelor Inn Belize/Belize City