Although my kids thought it was a bit "sketchy", the Bachelor Inn was perfect for an inexpensive overnight stay between our scheduled flights. It was clean and safe - although the doors did have the bars over them and the cab driver was surprised that we were staying there. We had to walk about 20 minutes to find somewhere to eat dinner and bought food at a market for the morning. The Bachelor Inn is not near the city center, and not on the water, so It would not be a place for someone who was spending their vacation in Belize City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bachelors Inn, where we make you comfortable, a place so far home but make you feel at home. I bet you that you will have a great time with us here at Bachelors Inn, come enjoy the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Bachelor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bachelor Hotel Belize City
- Bachelor Inn Belize/Belize City