I am a Belizean who travels a lot and stays in many hotels. If foreigners are looking for '5 Star' hotels, then Bachelor Inn is not where you want to be. It is indeed very reasonable, especially for individuals who want to stay one night or two. The rooms are spacious, A/C, fan, TV, and mini kitchen for all those who want to cook spend more than a week. People who want to spend less than BZ100.00 per night, Bachelor Inn is the ideal place to stay. I most say that this place is NOT a Motel, it is a Hotel. You simply get what you are paying for, so please don't complain negatively.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bachelors Inn, where we make you comfortable, a place so far home but make you feel at home. I bet you that you will have a great time with us here at Bachelors Inn, come enjoy the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Bachelor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bachelor Hotel Belize City
- Bachelor Inn Belize/Belize City