“A+++ service. Above and beyond!” 5 of 5 stars

501-670-5698
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Born and raised in this jewel we call Belize, we are the Belize Adventure Experts you can trust to help you plan your best Belize vacation. We GUARANTEE that we can create a vacation experience in Belize unique to your interests, while matching your budget. Our itineraries are completely free, and with no obligation to book! Give us a try - there is absolutely nothing to lose and a wonderful vacation in Belize to gain! We have never met a budget we could not match - ever! We have never had an itinerary to complex to complete - including overnight side trips to Mexico & Guatemala! CONTACT US TODAY!
Tn
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A+++ service. Above and beyond!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

First off, I want to throw the disclaimer out that we did not tour with UpClose Belize.
With that said, if their tours are half as efficient, friendly and helpful as their support has been, then you are in VERY capable hands. Kim contacted me before anybody else did. The chat option on their website is wonderful. For all the vacationers in the US who are trying to plan a tour in another country, you know how frustrating it is to sit and wait for a local business in another country to get around to checking their email and respond back to you. Out of the 10 places I emailed, 7 never bothered to email me back. Most of us know that planning a multi-country vacation is stressful. Having somebody responsive and helpful on the other end can make all the difference in your planning.
With that said, Kim held my hands from the moment I first inquired about the tour. She literally called the other tour companies in Belize to try to find what I needed for our group. She answered all my questions about Belize City and San Pedro, regardless of whether they had anything to do with the tour and in the end, we did not book with her because another tour came through with the itinerary that we needed. Even so, she remained helpful. She wants you to have a good time in Belize, whether it is with her or not, and will go to great lengths to help you out and accommodate your needs. The next time we are in Belize, I will not hesitate to contact her first and foremost.

Kim, thank you for all that you have done. I hope the rest of Belize will be as wonderful as you have been!

Visited October 2011
KimBelize, Owner at UpClose Belize - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, October 28, 2011
Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was my pleasure helping you enjoy your Belize excursion!

Willemstad, Curacao
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“For real Fun and advanture UpClose Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

Last year in October 2010 i was with a group of 20 person and we had a blast at the cave tubing with UpClose Belize with Kim and with Herbie as guide.
Last year it was a blast.
This year the same thing with a group of less person they had again a blast with the cave tubing. When you go out of the cruise at the terminal you will find Herbie ready to give you the adventure of you life.
If you not enjoy it, i will commit my self to give you back your money, so sure i'm about the good treatment that you will get.

UpClose Belize are the best and thank you for the wonderfull time.

Dennis
Curacao

Visited October 2011
Long Island City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The place was fascinating but the private tour guide made it A+++”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Herbie via UpClose Belize led our tour from the cruise dock to the Zoo and then back into the City. We picked a trip to the zoo because our research indicated it was the most appropriate activity for our group (my Senior Citizen parents, my husband, our young son & me). The cruise line didn't offer a trip to the zoo but even if it did, I'm not sure we would have gone that way with a BUS LOAD of people.
Kim who owns UpClose Belize did all the coordinating from meeting Herbie and driving in his clean comfortable van. This man was incredibly knowledgable about the country, its history, politics, culture. The ride just flew by as he shared information. But at the zoo -- OMG -- he was amazing. Herbie knew the facility which is a home to only native animals like the back of his hand. He was knowledgable and had a great manner that extended to all the age groups in our party. His intellect & manner was so phenomenal that other people kept joining our group! Afterwards, he took us back into town and to a local grocery store where before wrapping things up, he recommended local brands of jelly and condiments that we purchased as really unique, memorable & tasty souvenirs (wish we bought more Exotic Sauce!).

Visited December 2010
Willemstad, Curacao
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cave tubing Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

I just came from a cruise trip with the Carnival Dream this was my 4 time on the carnival cruise line.
We pass belize and did the cave Tubing.
I arange the trip from the internet with http://www.upclosebelize.com this was the best excursion that we did.
Kim and his team are the best trust me, always ask Kim to let Herby giude the tour this guy are the best, we was a group of 19 person and every one enjoy this excursion damm this was great.
Thanks to Kim and his team, also to Herby