“Awesome People and Amazing Time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 69 Activities in Belize City
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the ultimate Belize adventure, Cave Tubing and ATVing in the middle of the Belize rainforest. You couldn't ask for anything more in a half-day excursion. We are the only tour operator in Belize that can offer you this unique combination. Tours are specially designed for cruise ship passengers while Free Hotel Pickup and private tours are available for overnight visitors.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Awesome People and Amazing Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were scheduled on October 24 to go ATV riding and cave tubing.

When we boarded the bus we were informed that due to the recent rains and weather, the river was to high for cave tubing. The park rangers had shut the river down. We were given an option to get off the bus and not pay a thing... or stay on the bus and go ATV riding or zip lining. Already we liked their personalities so we decided to stay!

The ride to the jungle was informative, fun, interesting, and hilarious! Their staff is awesome, personable, entertaining, and just plain FANTASTIC! (Shout out to Speedo, Jeff, Ashton and Adrian (if I left anyone out I am sorry))

ATV riding was super fun and muddy... just what I was looking for. They fed us a "snack" which was great and the alcohol for sale was a really reasonable price. They took us out to actually see the river and learned some interesting things about it.

I would go back to Belize just to visit with this group again!!!

You better Belize IT!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME ADVENTURE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We booked this tour while on our cruise ship, by calling the international phone number on the website. The gentlemen met us at the port in Belize with a sign saying Cave Tubing and our group name. There were about 22 of us on the Cave Tubing Tour. We took about an hour drive to the rain forest with Wayne, who was an excellent host. He told us the history of Belize as well as answered all of our questions. We arrived at the rain forest and had to walk through the rain forest for about a half hour. We also had to cross two rivers while carrying our tubes. When we reached our destination, our tubes were tied together in groups of 8 and 6 and each group had their own tour guide. We then entered the caves and saw magnificent things. Our Creator really knew what he was doing when he made the earth. Once we came out of the caves, we tubed through the rain forest and was able to spot a monkey. Once our journey was done, we drove to eat a belizian lunch. Boy was that good . . . You also can purchase other items there such as soda and chips, tee shirts. After that, we asked our tour guide to make a special stop. The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, which he accommodated us. We were able to take pictures of the Kingdom Hall. We also discovered that one of our tour guides, Blaire, was our brother in the faith, which brought us much joy. We then returned to the Port with plenty of time to shop, but we headed to the ship. Overall this was an awesome adventure and I would do it all over again.

Yorktown, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
“Best time in Belize!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

A large group of us on Carnival Legend booked this tour independent of Carnival - and we just had the best time - we did a combo tour with zip lining . Both adventures were great - but my fear of heights had me anticipating the Cave Tubing more and I was not disappointed. Take the opportunity to do something truly unique - and quite relaxing too.

The river guides were both fun and knowledgable and also had an appropriate regard to everyone's safety.

The bus guides transporting us were friendly - and treated us like special guests to their beautiful country. They were very cognizant of the ship schedule and made sure they built in plenty of time to get us back in time. And, the buses were comfortable as well.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Great adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I booked this tour before we left for our cruise based on the reviews online. I was nervous about making it back to the ship on time but the folks at cave-tubing .com puts those worries to rest. It is their business to get you back on time and they know what they are doing. They even have back up busses in the event that they need it.

Miles, Jasmine and Tigger took great care of us and there were several others that helped along the way. It was a great trip and the tamale at the end was the best I have ever had. We did the ATVs and cave tubing and I consider the beautiful walk in the jungle to the tubing site an adventure in itself too! I highly recommend this trip to any cruise ship passengers!

Visited November 2012
atlanta
“BZM tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted to do a few things in Belize and wanted a good tour company. BZM tours were the absolute best! They had the best prices and wonderful guides. We went Cave tubing, ATM, and to Tikal with them. They were very hospitable, provided lunch everyday, and picked us up from our hotel. All we had to do was wake up and they took care of the rest. I highly recommend this tour company