“Best Excursion Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 68 Activities in Belize City
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the ultimate Belize adventure, Cave Tubing and ATVing in the middle of the Belize rainforest. You couldn't ask for anything more in a half-day excursion. We are the only tour operator in Belize that can offer you this unique combination. Tours are specially designed for cruise ship passengers while Free Hotel Pickup and private tours are available for overnight visitors.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
California
15 attraction reviews
“Best Excursion Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

We went on a Western Carribean Cruise on Carnival and we had a blast. The best excursion we did was Cave Tubing with Cave-tubing.com. It was amazing! I was a bit afraid because I didn't know how to swim. But they assured me they were going to take care of me and they did! They assisted me with my tube, getting through the river and making sure I was safe. They made it a fun time all the way. The caves were amazing and beautiful. The greenery was picturesque. They were the nicest people you could have as tour guides. They fed us some delicious chicken tamales at the end of the tour. Loved it and would definitely recommend this tour. However, book with Cave-tubing.com ONLY; the other company don't take the long cave tours that this company tour does and you miss out on gorgeous caves.

Elizabeth, West Virginia, United States
“The BEST time on the LEAST amount of $$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

My husband and I reluctantly booked an excursion outside of Carnival, our cruise line. I assumed that since I booked an excursion through an independent I was taking a risk��but boy was I wrong! From the very beginning our experience with Cave-tubing.com was awesome! Our guides were so much fun but more importantly honest and responsible. If I still had any lingering hesitations about going with Cave-tubing.com and not through Carnival once we got to the tubing site it all went out the window! It was obvious who was with Carnival and who was with Cave-tubing.com. The people who booked through Carnival had skimpy tubes, a shorter tubing experience, and if I remember the Carnival prices correctly, PAID MORE THAN DOUBLE!! We could see from the looks on the other tours� faces that they were regretting who they booked with. After an unforgettable time tubing along the jungle and inside pristine caves our bus driver, nicknamed Dirty Harry, and our lead tour guide, Speedo entertained like no other on our drive back to port. We stopped first and ate homemade food, which was included in our trip. During our excursion I left my valuables (camera, cash, jewelry, etc) in the hands of the Cave-tubing.com staff. I counted every cent I had with me before I left. When we returned I found everything exactly where it was, untouched. I am so thankful to our guides for a great time. I just know by the looks of the others who booked outside of Cave-tubing.com that my husband and I wouldn�t have had near as much fun if we�d done the same. Who knew, sometimes cheaper IS better?! I will recommend Cave-tubing.com to my friends and family��heck, even strangers! Oh, definitely see if you can get Speedo for your guide�..he was a blast!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“2 Thumbs Up for Butts Up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

We had a great time! They were fun and made accomodations for everybody. Always book your excursion from Cavetubing.com - Never book through the cruise line. You pay half the price and have twice the fun! I wouldn't take the time to type a review, if it didn't mean anything to me.
Unforgettable Experience! We want to go again!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
14 attraction reviews
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

We found out about Cavetubing.com online before we set sail on our cruise. It had good reviews so we contacted them. They responded to the inquiry very fast and everything was setup right away. They sent us information on where to go to meet them and then did have someone waiting for us when we docked. Everyone on the tour was so friendly and entertaining: Speedo, Jimmy, Dirty Harry, Avatar. The day we were there, the cave tubing was cancelled due to water conditions. But they made it enjoyable, allowing us to pick from either zip lining or riding ATVs. We chose the ATVs which was so much fun! Even for me, a first time rider, they showed me how to work the vehicle and the whole team was there running along side the group in the mud to help with any issues (like getting stuck). They all worked extremely hard and were so customer service oriented.

After the ride, they provided us with chicken tamales....delicious!

I would definitely recommend cave-tubing.com to anyone!!

nashville
15 attraction reviews
“Great tour half the price of the cruise package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Great bunch of guys and gals associated with this company. At no time did i feel uncomfortable. Instructions were great and right on the money. They had someone with a sign waiting on us outside the terminal. The ride was about an hour to the site on an air condidtioned bus. We added the zip-line, these were great ziplines. the tubing was fun but it falls into the catagory "Ok i did it, but dont feel the need to do it again. I paid 85.00 for both tours, cruise lines cost that much just for the tubing.