“Great tour” 5 of 5 stars

+501 604-1105
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing Safe and Fun Adventures for the whole family, utilizing a cadre of experienced and enthusiastic tour guides, showing off Belize, a natural wonder in the Caribbean and Central America
Troutman, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We met VIV right after getting off our cruise ship, Carnival Dream, and they took us directly to get registered and on the van, even though we were early. Our guides were very knowledgeable and fun. Marcel & Fab did a great job guiding us through the jungle and found many things along the path for us to try. They also got a large tarantula to come out of her home for all to see. The caves were pretty cool and even though there were many other tours going on during the same time as ours they held us back here and there to let other groups pass so that we could get a more private, informative tour. They did a great job with communication before the tour and fed us afterwards. I would highly recommend VIV.

Farmington, New Mexico
“Do not miss this experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Our experience was absolutely wonderful! Our guides Kareem and Luis were very informative and entertaining! They really made us feel what the culture of Belize is like and fostered a desire to return. The whole excursion was very enjoyable from the exhilarating zipline (with a bit of a hike) to the relaxing and educational coast down the river. We would most definitely recommend VIV tours!!

Deerfield Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“You will not be disappointed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

My fiance and I came off the Carnival Liberty yesterday. We took a total of 4 tours (1 with a taxi in Cozumel, and 3 prearranged from research on TripAdvisor and Cruise Critic). Hands down our cave tubing tour was the most organized, well-rounded tour on our cruise.

After we took the 15 minute tender to Belize City and exited the cruise terminal, an employee from V.IV. Tours was waiting for us. We then checked in with the owner of V.I.V. Tours, Narcisco Garcia, who personally welcomed us to Belize for an unbelizeable time. Once all of the guests arrived for the tour (we were on the first tender), Kareem drove us, with The Rock narrating and telling us about Belize for the hour ride, to the cave tubing.

When we arrived at the starting point for the hike to the cave tubing, The Rock took the group that was doing the zip lining and cave tubing and Kareem took the cave tubers. The guests who did the combination cave tubing and zip lining went through less caves than the group that just did cave tubing.

One of the main reasons that I booked my tour with V.I.V. Tours is that V.I.V. Tours carries the tubes for you. The hike itself took probably about 30-45 minutes. Along the way Kareem would show us different things that we were passing. Kareem was extremely knowledgeable and my fiance and I found Kareem's plethora of knowledge to be very educational. While Kareem was explaining different things that we were passing, the people who had booked the tour with the cruise line walked right passed us and looked miserable carrying their tubes.

Another reason that I booked my tour with V.I.V. Tours is that V.I.V. Tours uses tubes with headrests and mesh lining in the hole of the tube. While it may not seem like a big deal to have a head rest and mesh lining in the tube, trust me when I tell you that this made it so much more comfortable.

Anyways, when we arrived at the starting point for the cave tubing and entered the water, Kareem and his assistant, Luis, connected the tubes and begin guiding us through the tubes. Kareem stopped us along the way and would point out different things in the various caves that we were going through. At the end of the tour, Kareem asked if anybody had a camera. He then took a pictures of the group. Unlike other tour operators that I used that pushed overpriced photos, the guides at V.I.V. Tours did not take a camera along and try to sell overpriced photos.

All in all, my finance and I had an unbelizeable time on this tour. In fact, we could not have asked for a better time on this tour. We highly recommend V.I.V. Tours.

Visited December 2013
Hanover, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Altun Ha with V.I.V. Tours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were recently on a Western Caribbean cruise and booked a tour of Altun Ha through V.I.V. tours on-line before we left. The tour was supposed to be a full day tour including a cave tubing adventure, but the day we were in Belize there had been flash flooding and the caves were closed to all tours because they were not safe. We were able to quickly renegotiate our private tour for 8 people to include the ruins at Altun Ha and a tour of Belize city for about half the cost of the original tour. Our tour guide, Javier was wonderful and he made sure that we saw everything Belize has to offer and that we had a great day. We learned a lot and had a great time doing it. The long ride out to Altun Ha is well worth it, as the ruins are very interesting and the views from the top are spectacular. I wpould definitely recommend this trip and V.I.V. tours to anyone traveling to Belize.

Los Cristianos, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wow!!!more than I expected !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I did cave tubing with vivtours.com in belize and I was really impressed.wow!!!theses guys make you enjoy their country and are so willing to share so much information. Meeting them was easy..saw the viv sign got signed in and was off.we had time to change into swimming clothes, oh take tennis shoe..sonething you dont mind getting wet...wd got to see the many medicinal trees..and our tubes were waiting for us by the river..we didnt carry our tubes like the others..inside the cave is so beatiful..and the guides pointed out so many things along the float..oh yes and we were hooked together on our tubes..I must mention was very comfortable with headrest and mesh bottoms.i noticed some of the other tour companies just rushing their guest and not showing them anything..after the tour we ate some local food..the tamale..it was great..i am pleased I did my research and went with this tour company...looking foward to going back and taking some friends with me..www.vivtours.com

Visited October 2013