“The best excursion” 5 of 5 stars

Naples, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“The best excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My friends and I booked a private cave tubing tour and had a wonderful time (08/27/13). Our guide was Cardinal and he did a fantastic job! He was friendly and incredibly knowledgeable, he truly went above and beyond. This company also carries the tubes for you, which I highly recommend.

Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My family and I were on a cruise and booked the cave tubing tour in Belize through ShoreTrips and operated by VIV. We had a fantastic time. Our guide Kareem was excellent in providing so much information about the area. VIV seemed to be the only tour company who carried the tubes for us along the trail which was great because it was very hot! The cave tubing itself was calm and relaxing. At times, it felt as if we were the only ones in the cave even though there were other groups ahead or behind us. I would most definitely book another tour with VIV.

Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“v.i.v. is the best!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Me and my husband just came back from a cavetubing tour.we were with a group of 10 other people.they were so easy to find.they were holding up the v.I.v. sighns and we were taken to check in.after couple minutes we started our tour with karim and roca.they were so informative alonv thd drive.upon arriving at the site we were given our helmets and lifejackets.the best part of the tour we didn't have to carry our tubes tru the trail walk like other companies do.we were able to take pics and take our time on the nature walk tour.couple minutes away from the river we were given our tubes.I felt so safe because we were linked up by secure links placed around the tubes.inside the caves was so beatiful.and the information given was enlightening.at the end of the tour we got free lunch which was fantastic.we got back to the dock with enough time to do some shopping. Would definately do it again with them.

Kirby, Montana, United States
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My friend and I went on a cruise trip and we stop in Belize we went cave tubing. It was AMAZING the tour guides were amazing such gentleman and so so so polite. We also took a tour through Belize. It was just the best I had an amazing time. I wouldn't go anywhere else :) And of course we got free lunch which was super diven. :)

Southaven, Mississippi
9 attraction reviews
“Excellent tour company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family just returned from a Western Caribbean cruise, and we did a cave tubing tour with VIV Tours. We booked a private tour through ShoreTrips.com, but the tour was run by VIV.

I cannot say enough good things about our tour and our tour guide, Karim. My mother-in-law had a little trouble walking the trails and crossing the river, but Karim was very patient and helped her as much as possible. He was full of information about the history of Belize as well as information about the local area, customs, and the flora and fauna that we saw (or might see) as we walked through the jungle.

There is about a 30-45 minute walk before you get to the caves, but you don't have to carry your tube; only your life jacket and helmet. The tubes were about a 2-minute walk from where you get into the river to float through the caves.

We floated through the caves for probably 30 minutes and then spent about another 30 floating down the river to where we could walk back to the front of the park. There, we changed clothes and enjoyed lunch that Karim brought from a restaurant at the park.

Because our tenders were 2 hours late leaving the ship due to weather, the tour ended right at the end of our time in Belize, but it was an amazing tour. I highly recommend it!