“Having an amazing guide, makes it an amazing trip!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cave Tubing R "us"

Cave Tubing R "us"
Belize
Website
Improve this listing
Glendale, Arizona
“Having an amazing guide, makes it an amazing trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

David = Amazing...I recently chaperoned a school field trip to Belize with a group of 11. We wanted to take our group cave tubing and after much review reading on here we decided to book with David. Being a big person I was nervous about the caves in general, but having David as a guide made it the best trip ever. He made me feel very comfortable and safe. He really took his time to educate us and show us everything he could, including the adventurous way to enter the river!! Thanks sooo much David!

Kimberly

Visited March 2011

American Fork, Utah
“Best Shore excursion ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

We were traveling to Belize on Carnival Glory in February with my In-laws. We had heard about the cave tubing and so I looked online and read several reviews about it, and decided to book with David. I emailed him and recieved a response the next day. He picked us up at the terminal and was friendly from the beginning. He let us plan the day how we wanted and do what we wanted. As were driving to the cave, he was very informative about the city and has a great sense of humor. He stopped at a coconut stand and gave us coconut water. Throughout the tour he stopped and informed us about different plants and animals. He was incrediably knowledgeable. He made us laugh the whole time and even told us some personal stories, which I promised I wouldn't share, but if you book with him, ask about his first tour down the river. :) He was amazing with my mother and father in law and treated them like VIPs. The cave tubing was great and then he took us to eat a local restuarant named Cheers! It was fantastic. I would recommend him over and over again. In fact, we plan to book with him next year for a different tour. We loved David and the unBelizable time we had!

Visited February 2011
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Awesome Tour of Lamanai Mayan Ruins by David!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

A few months before our first cruise and after a good bit of research on Mayan Ruins tours, I came across a very positive review on TripAdvisor recommending David at CaveTubingRUs.com for the Mayan Ruins of Lamanai. I emailed him directly about the tour and he promptly responded on the details of Lamanai and the tour. Man, we had no idea what we were in store for. This was hands down our best tour during our honeymoon!

Due to a mix-up with the boat tenders, we ran about an hour late but David waited for us and even stopped to pick up some "bananitos" for us on the way. He is a very amiable guy and I think he had more fun on the tour than us! Yet, that didn't keep him from giving us a first-class experience in Belize! He taught us about the language, history and food. Plus we had an awesome experience on the river boat ride to the ruins. I really did want to stop and go fishing! There were guys catching beautiful freshwater fish out of canoes with a fishing line literally tied around their finger... Wow!

David's knowledge and excitement at Lamanai made the trip very special. He knew more about these ruins than probably any other guide in the area. Plus, he had a blast hiking the trails with us while showing us trees, plants and indigenous animals. After a great tour, he had a slam dunk lunch prepared for us. Rice and beans with stewed chicken and some really spicy salsa (which I added generously to my meal as any good Cajun would - Aiieee!)

Thanks David! You made this trip a real blessing! We've been telling everyone about it since we've gotten back. Hopefully we get to meet up again with a group of friends so they can experience Lamanai with you as well. Remember, Trust in Him, there's no other way! Proverbs 3:5-6

Visited January 2011
savannah
“the best by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

cavetubingrus by far the best.David picked us up at cruise port and since we were early david took us to another cave as a bonus.He also took us to water fall in cave.He was very friendly and pleasant.We also stop by for lunch at local restaurant.David is professional with personal touch.We were celebrating our 25th marriage anniversary and he really put touch on our trip and we can not thank him enough.

Thank you David for everything!!!!!

Visited March 2011
punta cana
“Best Family Adventure Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

We took a cruise from New Orleans and one of the ports we stopped in was in Belize.

My family and I are well seasoned travelers and this was the first time we had booked an excursion outside of the ones provided by the excursion desk from the ship.

I found Caves R Us Tubing on Trip Advisor well in advance and had read great reviews, however I was extremely nervous that nobody would bet be waiting for us when it took us forever to get off of the ship.

My apprehension was short lived after meeting up with David in the cruise ship terminal (he was waiting for us with a smile and a sign).

David was a ton of fun, extremely knowledgeable, very professional, and up for anything. (I would attach photos, however our camera had an accident....)

He gave us a full tour of Belize and we ended up having time to go to a local restaurant for lunch.

We also ended up paying less than half of what we would have of with the cruise line, and after talking to other guest we discovered we had twice the excursion.

I would highly recommend hiring Caves R Us and/or David to help complete any families adventures while visiting Belize

Visited February 2011