If you are looking for luxury, this is not the place for you. If you are looking peace and quite with some good diving - this may be the place for you. The cabins are VERY basic. But, our cabin was located less than 10 feet from the waters edge. You cannot beat that. The food was average, at best. The diving was great. We got lucky and swam with a pod of @30 dolphins on our way back from the morning dives. It was amazing! There is not much to do on the island other than dive and relax on the beach. This was perfect for us. Eddie was very friendly. His staff was very helpful with our entire 2 week vacation in belize - not just the week we sent on Isla Marisol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isla Marisol Resort lies on a pristine, secluded palm-studded island on Glover's Atoll (a UN World Heritage site) in Belize, and is the only full-service, all-inclusive resort on the atoll. It offers some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling in Belize. Incredible diving just a stone's throw from the resort. Other activities include kayaking and excellent fly-fishing and trolling. The resort features comfortable, air-conditioned cabañas, excellent meals & bar over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Isla Marisol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Marisol Hotel Glovers Reef Atoll
- Isla Marisol Dangriga
- Isla Marisol Resort Belize/Glovers Reef Atoll