I had a great time and have already recommended Slickrock to friends & family. They did an excellent job preparing me as to what to expect, however the actual experience was even better. All of the guides were knowledgeable, articulate, patient, and kind. I’m not the most athletic so a few things were a challenge. I was encouraged and supported without feeling pressured or judged based my lack of experience. I think Slickrock’s Island Adventure offers something special that’s hard to find.
1. Natural beauty that’s not spoiled by crowds and over development
2. Good choice of activities with quality instruction
3. Appreciate the respect shown for the environment
4. Great staff
5. Nice community & good way to meet people – enjoyed shared meals, games, etc.
6. Good value
7. Great food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Caye Resort, operated by Slickrock Adventures at Glovers Atoll, Belize, specializes in adventure sports such as sea kayaking, windsurfing, scuba diving, surfing, paddleboarding, kayak surfing, snorkeling, kiteboarding. Located on a private island, we feature thatched cabanas, coral reef access, palm shaded sandy beaches, fresh food menu. All inclusive packages. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Long Caye Hotel Glovers Reef Atoll
- Long Caye Resort Belize/Glovers Reef Atoll